Generate a report of all client activity items. This report is based on the communications and tasks entered into customer’s activity history and active tasks section located at the bottom of the client details page.
Click on Reports
Note:You can also get to this report by clicking on the You have (x) Active Tasks icon which is locate at the top right hand corner of your account. Note: The x will be replaced with the number of active tasks the user whom is logged in currently has.
Client Activity Items Report
Click on Client Activity Items Report
Note: Use the Navigation Sidebar to quickly navigate to other Reports without having to return to the main Reports page.
1. Please select the activity type: Allows you to choose a specific activity type to report on. (Phone, Email, Task, Other and Customer Service Rep.)
2. Please select the activity subject: Allows you to choose a specific subject from a list of all of your assigned subjects.
3. Please select the status of the activity: Allows you to choose a specific status to report on. (Not Started, In Progress, Completed, Waiting and Deferred)
4. Please select the latest due date (blank for all): Allows you to choose a specific date.
5. Please select which user's tasks you want to see: Allows you to choose a specific user to report on.
6. Please select the Location for the tasks you want to see: Allows you to choose a specific location.
7. Please select the sort order: Allows you to choose between "ascending" or "descending"
Click on Generate Report
Note: You can export this report by selecting a format and clicking export.