Today’s software release entails new enhancements and bug fixes.
- Sidebar Menu Update for Mobile Devices
- Bug fixes
The Sidebar Menu is Responsive for Mobile Devices
When using the EZFacility application on a mobile device, the side menu bar is now responsive. The following options: quick options, link to knowledge base, and logout/”switch to classic” or “new experience” are now on the footer bar. See what the icons of these functions look like on a mobile device below:
Today’s release also includes the following bug fixes:
- Taxes are being added to an invoice even when they are unselected during the rental creation process: During the rental creation process, when taxes have been unchecked on billing, the taxes now remain unchecked and not applied to the invoice.
- Incorrect time zone GMT offset, Europe/Athens: The GMT offset for Europe/Athens has been corrected and now is set as +3 GMT.
- In “Financial Report,” the Salesperson Commission Report is not generating: When choosing to run the report for all salespersons, the report will now successfully generate.
- Ability to Toggle POS register: In POS, the user is now able to view and switch between another connected location’s Cash Registers.
- Revenue Report Filtering and Taxes Appearing as Expected: The filter and total calculation in the revenue report is now correct for the ‘Revenue By Category (Discounts are included. Taxes are excluded)’ and ‘Taxes Generated’ table.
Support and Feedback
If you encounter any issues or have questions about them, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.