Today’s release includes a new feature that will allow further flexibility when booking rentals, as well as system performance enhancements and bug fixes.
- Ability to book $0 (no charge) rentals
- Improvements to query and database performance
- Bug fixes
Zero Dollar Rental Fee
We’ve made it possible for members to book rentals free of charge—for instance, when memberships entitle your clients to free rentals of batting cages, lanes, or other facilities. You can now create a rental type with a value of $0 (no charge). In addition to users having the ability to sell a rental at no charge, clients can also book a rental through the self-service portal free of charge. To keep track of this, users can also view the total history of rentals within their system. Please check out our user guide on Zero Dollar Rentals by clicking here.
Database & System Performance Enhancements
As part of this release, we’ve improved query performance in EZFacility TMS and EZLeagues to provide a smoother, faster experience. We’ve also made database enhancements to help ensure system reliability and speed.
Today’s release also includes the following bug fixes:
- Resolved an issue in the Deposit report that displayed the same payment method multiple times.
- Resolved an issue in the client’s Profile Package tab, where the user was not able to view both Reserved and Waitlist at once.
- Resolved an issue where the system was unable to clear Auto Pay Errors.
Have Questions or Feedback? Let Us Know!
If you encounter any issues or have questions about, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team by selecting 'Submit a request' in our Help Center.