This lesson will show how to cancel a membership contract.
Select Clients. Search for the client who wants to cancel their membership. Select the client name.
Click on Membership tab.
Click on the pencil to edit the Membership Contract.
Click on Cancel Contract.
1. Set Cancellation Date.
2. Enter any Remarks about the cancel.
**Trainer Tip: The facility can opt to make this remark section mandatory.
3. Choose Cancel Reason.
- Voluntary Cancel: Client is willingly canceling their contract.
- Upgrade: Client wishes to select a membership with additional benefits or a longer duration.
- Downgrade: Client wishes to select a membership with fewer benefits or for a shorter duration.
- Administrative Error: Membership contract was entered in error and the client is not truly canceling their membership. This method is used to remove the cancel from your membership reporting.
- Other Modification: Used for a cancel that does not fit in one of the above options.
4. Click on Cancel.
** Trainer Tip: Please note that once a contract has been canceled the process cannot be reversed. You will need to sell a new membership contract if you wish for the client to become an active member again.
The status of the membership will appear as canceled along with the remarks entered.
Click Go Back when finished.