This guide will demonstrate how to Prorate your Membership Plans.
Then select Memberships then Plans.
To edit a Membership Plan click on the Edit Pencil. This will open the Plan Details.
Locate the Prorate Tab to view available options.
Choose your prorate option. Select Save & Close or Save & Next to edit another plan.
***Trainer Tip - All prorated contracts will push all future billing to the first of the next month, which will be billed for the full monthly rate.
1. None: Prorating is not allowed on this membership plan and this is the default option.
2. Prorate Until the First Day of the Next Month and Then:
- Extend the contract's last term until a full billing Month is created: If the last month is not a full month, this option will extend the last month to accommodate the total number of times set in the membership plan.
- Remove the last term that is not a full billing Month: If the last month is not a full month, choosing this option will remove the last billing month.
- Prorate the final term: In addition to prorating the initial month, this option will also prorate the end of the month.
- Allow User To Select Prorate Type: At the sale of the membership, the user will be given the prorate option above to choose from.
4. Click Save & Close to go back to the Membership Plan area or Save & Next to edit additional Areas for this Membership Plan.