This Guide will show you how to locate the Location Setup area on the system and edit your Locations Setup details.
Please review this area to ensure all the details entered are correct for your location
- Location Label - Name seen within EZFacility
- Public Name - The name the clients will see
- Address details - Physical location of your facility
- Phone - The number a client will call with any questions
- Email - The email a client will contact with questions
- Alert Email - The email that will receive notifications of any credit card declines.This can be the same as the email field but it is recommended to be an email address for the billing department.
- Website - Add in your facility's website.
Integrated Credit Card Types Allowed
These credit cards will be the type you are going to accept through your merchant processor.
***This area will only show once your merchant processor is integrated.
Location Public Logo
If you have a logo you would like on the emails, invoices, and documents you can upload it here or email it to our support team to upload. The ideal size would be 240 pixels wide by whatever doesn't skew the image. A square logo would be 240 x 240.
Click Choose File
Find your image on your computer.
Membership Renewal, Package Renewal and Auto Pay Run Time
Membership Renewal , Package Renewal and Auto Pay Run Time are the times the memberships and packages will renew.
Send One Failed Transaction Email: If you choose yes, it will send you one email with all of the credit card declines for the day. If this is left as no, you will receive an email per credit card decline.
***The client will receive an email when their credit card declines right away.
Only used if you are part of the European Union.
*** If you turn on GDPR and select save the system will divert you to the Documents area to create a GDPR document.