This lesson will show you how to move a sub group from one group to another
Find the group listed among active groups and click on the Group Name
Select a Group
1. Click on the Check Box next to the sub group(s) name that you wish to move from the current group to another group
Note: You can use the side navigation (Associated Groups) to easily access your group/subgroup located at the upper left hand corner of the group details
2. For Checked:
- Click on the drop down.
- Click on Move Selected Members.
3. Click on Go
Click on Choose Group
1. Filters (Optional)
You can choose from the list of your created sessions, sports, and age/division to filter the groups.
** Sessions, Sports, Age/Divisions can be created when creating a new group or from Admin - See Group Categories.
Filter By Group Name: Allows you to type in the name of the group you're looking for.
Click on Apply.
2. Click the + sign to open the group/subgroup
* Click the - sign to close the group/subgroup
3. Click on the Goup/Subgroup
Note: Groups that are found from the filter will be highlighted in red.
**See Filters options
Click on Move Subgroup