This lesson will show how to create a single elimination bracket schedule for a tournament
Click the Edit link for the tournament to be scheduled
Click Generate Schedule
The Scheduling Wizard will open in a new window displaying five tabs signifying each step of the wizard.
1. Select the Tournament(s) to be scheduled. The tournament used to access Generate Schedule will be automatically selected.
2. Click Next: Set Locations
1. Check the box(es) of those Locations (Venues) required to schedule this tournament(s) games with
2. Click on Next: Set Weekdays
Select the Dates To Schedule
1. Select the Dates to Schedule - Select the dates in which games will take place
2. Select Game Time Slots - Select the earliest available Start Time and click Add Time Slot. Game times automatically increment after each click of Add Time Slot (selected time slots will appear below). The next step is to determine what game times are available for each date selected above.
3. Click Next: Adjust Settings
Specify Bracket Preferences
1. Keep Winning Teams On The Same Field - If enabled, winning teams will be assigned to home fields when possible.Turning this off allows best use of time.
2. Region Settings - Edit the Region name by clicking the Pencil icon.
3. Round Settings -Edit Round name(s) by clicking the Pencil icon.
4. Click Next: Preview Pairings
1. Review your bracket. If any changes need to be made go back to any of the previous steps using the navigation bar up top, or by clicking the Prev: Adjust Settings button to return to the step just prior.
2. Click Next: Create Bracket to finalize the tournament, create the bracket and view the public site.