This guide will demonstrate how to publish a group for a League or Tournament to EZLeagues
Click on the Groups link.
If you have multiple levels of subgroups under your parent group you will need to navigate to the subgroup being published to EZLeagues. If you are just publishing the parent group you can click on Publish to EZLeagues at the top of the page.
Publish to EZLeagues
Click on the EZLeagues tab:
Type: Type of league or tournament you wish to publish this group as.
Name: Name of league/tournament, copied from the group title.
Age Group: Drop-down menu of predefined age options to choose from.
Division: Division of the league/tournament (recreation, competitive, A or B, etc.)
Season Starts: First day the league/tournament begins. Games will be scheduled from this day forward.
Season Ends: Last day of the league/tournament.
Sport: Drop-down menu of predefined sports that can be associated with this group.
Team Fee: Team registration cost to be displayed on the EZL public website.
Player Fee: Player registration cost to be displayed on the EZL public website.
Fee Comments: Any additional comments about the fees (deposit amount or what games payment must be received by, etc.) to be displayed on the EZL public website.
More info: Any additional info you want displayed on the EZL public website.
Registration Link: Copy/paste your own registration link or if you set up the OLR page in the group already, this field will auto-populate.
Minutes per Game: How many minutes the games should be played for.
Maximum Defaults: Limit on the total number of defaults allowed for a team during this season.
Maximum Forfeits: Limit on the total number of forfeits allowed for a team during this season.
Minimum Sportsmanship: The minimum required rating for a team to be able to continue participating in this season.
Type to Publish
From the Type drop-down menu choose how you want to publish this group:
- League Round Robin: Creates the group as a league and allows a round robin style schedule to be created.
- Tournament Single Elimination: Creates the group as a tournament and allows a "1 loss and your out" bracket style schedule.
- Tournament Double Elimination: Creates the group as a tournament and allows a "2 loss and your out" bracket style schedule.
- Tournament Round Robin: Creates the group as a tournament and allows a round robin style schedule to be created.
- PoolPlay: Creates the group as a tournament and allows a pool play style schedule to be created.
- Three Games Guaranteed: Creates the group as a tournament and allows a three games guaranteed style schedule to be created (this will only work with 8 teams).
Note: Once you have published this to EZLeagues as a League Round Robin you cannot change to a tournament and vice versa.
Once you have filled in the required information click on Publish League to publish this information into your EZLeagues account as a new league or tournament.
Public Preview: This opens the EZLeagues public website for this specific league/tournament.
Admin Edit: Opens a login page to your EZLeagues account to allow you to make edits to the published league/tournament.