This guide will demonstrate how to set up a Self Check-In for clients.
1) Click on Administration
2) Select Client Administration
3) Select Self Check-In
***Trainer Note - If the Self Check-in station has not been added yet, select Check-in Stations to add Staff or Self Check-in Stations.
4) Visible Range allows you to set how far out you would like clients to view available sessions they can book into. This can be set up in intervals of Minutes or Hours.
5) Early Check-In Window allows you to control how early a client can book into a reservation. This can be set up in intervals of Minutes or Hours.
6) Late Check-In Window allows you to control how late a client can book into a session once it has already begun. This can be set up in intervals of Minutes or Hours.
7) The Welcome Message lets you display a brief message for your clients when they log in.
8) The Colors section is where you can choose the colors that will highlight the Self Check-In portal.
9) Default View is where you set up how your clients will view the available sessions for booking upon checking in. The Card option will display the sessions in a grid format. The Row option will display the sessions in rows.
10) In Client Photo you can choose whether or not you want the client profile picture displayed on the kiosk.
11) The Auto-Book feature will book the client into the closest reservation upon checking in.
12) When a client checks in the system can display any of the following criteria that is met by the client.
13) Reservation Page Timeout allows you to control how long the Reservation Page stays before automatically closing. The reservation page displays the available sessions a client can book.
14) Select Package Page Timeout allows you to control how long the package page stays open before automatically closing. The package page displays the available packages the client can purchase.
15) Confirmation Timeout allows you to choose how long the confirmation message is shown for when a client is booked into a session. This feature will assist in speeding up your check-in process.
16) The Client Lookup Method lets you set up how the clients will check in. The options are Client Name, Membership Number, or Both.
17) Remember to save any changes you have made.