Account administrators can add or update the logo image that appears at the top of your EZFacility screen, as well as on receipts, invoices, reports and email campaigns generated from your account.
Prepare your logo image file
Using an image editor (such as Paint.Net) change your logo file so that:
1) The height is 80 pixels or less and the width is 240 pixels or less
2) The image is saved in the .gif format, with a filename that is completely lower case with no punctuation marks in it
Click on the Name of your Location.
Location and Trainer Setup
1. Click on the Browse button and locate the image file on your hard drive
2. Click on the Upload button to attach the image file to your account
3. Click on the Update Location button to save your changes