Generate a report on all unpaid invoices according to their payment schedule.
Click on the Reports tab
Open Invoices By Customer Report
Click on Open Invoices By Customer Report
Note: user the Navigation Sidebar to quickly navigate to other Reports without having to return to the main Reports page.
1. Report By:
- Due Date: reports based on the payment schedule of the invoice. (recommeneded)
- Invoice Date: reports based on the date of the invoice itself.
2. Select your desired start date (recommend to leave this blank for open ended)
3. Select your desired end date (recommend to leave this as the current date)
4. The report will ignore any payments made on or after the date you enter in this field.
5. Invoices to Include:
- All Invoices: This will report on Auto Pay and Non-Auto Pay invoices.
- Auto Pay Only: This will report on only invoices with Auto Pay turned on.
- Non-Auto Pay: This will report on only invoices with Auto Pay turned off.
6. Include clients reported for collections
- Yes: If a client's billing status is set to In Collections; those clients will be included in the report.
- No: If a client's billing status is set to In Collections; those clients will not be included in the report.
7. Include fully paid invoices
- Yes: If an invoice is fully paid it will be included in the report.
- No: Will not include any invoices that are fully paid. (recommeneded)
8. Include clients that are:
- Active: The report will only show non-deleted clients
- Deleted: The report will only show deleted clients
- Both: The report will show both non-deleted and deleted clients
9. Sort the report by either Client Name, Invoice Balance, Invoice Due Date.
Click Generate Report