This guide will demonstrate how to enable and configure the Smartwaiver in EZFacility.
- To begin using the integration a Smartwaiver account must have already been created. You will not see the Smartwaiver option in you EZFacility account until then.
Begin Automatically Syncing Smartwaivers to your EZFacility Account
Select 'Location Settings', followed by 'Smartwaiver' from the left side menu.
Complete the required information:
- Enter a Smartwaiver API Key -- to obtain your facility's key, please visit: https://app.smartwaiver.com/user/api/api-keys
If not currently logged into your Smartwaiver account-- please do so now.
- Generate a key-- please be sure to copy the key prior to exiting the page, as it will no longer be visible.
- Select Activate to begin the synchronization process.
Please note: You can connect your Smartwaiver account to multiple EZFacility locations.
When an EZFacility location integrates with Smartwaiver, EZFacility will automatically populate the Smartwaiver account level webhook on the Smartwaiver administration page. In the webhook URL, you will see the location ID of your EZFacility location. All Smartwiaver templates in your account will be sent to this location by default.
To override the template level webhook, and to allow the templates to be sent to other EZFacility locations, take the same URL, change to the new location ID (contact a member of the EZFacility support team to help find your location's ID). Please follow these steps to update the template webhook URL:
- Select 'Create/Edit Waivers'
- Select 'Settings'
- In the 'Webhook' section, enable 'Send Webhook for this waiver'
- Enter the URL with the other location ID