This guide will demonstrate how to enable and configure the Smartwaiver in EZFacility Classic
- To begin using the integration a Smartwaiver account must have already been created. You will not see the Smartwaiver option in you EZFacility account until then.
Begin Automatically Syncing Smartwaivers to your EZFacility Account
Select Smartwaiver from either the left or main navigation panes.
Complete the required information:
- Enter a Smartwaiver API Key -- to obtain your facility's key, please visit: https://www.smartwaiver.com/m/rest/.
- If not currently logged into your Smartwaiver account-- please do so now.
- Generate a key-- please be sure to copy the key prior to exiting the page, as it will no longer be visible.
- Select Activate to begin the synchronization process.