This guide will discuss how to generate or upload a hard copy custom document for a client.
From Administration, scroll to the Documents section and click on Generate Document.
Generate Documents - Select Client
Select the Client to Generate a Document for:
1. Search for an existing Client
2. Add a New Client
3. Click Next
Generate Documents - Select Document Template
1. Search for an existing template
2. Select an existing template from the list.
Please Note: By default this will display a list of the most recently used or created templates.
3. Click Next
Generate Documents - Acceptance Type
Choose Paper Copy.
Clicking Paper Copy on the previous step will display a web browser prompt to open or save the PDF file of the document for printing.
Click Choose File to upload the signed document. The document must be in PDF format. This will automatically check 'Paper Copy Signed'.
Paper Copy - Review & Save
1. Click Remove to remove the uploaded document and select a new one. If Paper Copy is not yet signed you can uncheck the box.
2. Clicking Save is useful whether or not the client signed a paper copy and will take you to the Document Results screen (shown in the next section below).
3. Print the document if desired.
Paper Copy - Document Results
After clicking Save, this screen will display a summary of the document, as well as provide options to:
1. Start a new document and return back to Step 1 of the Generate Documents wizard.
2. Email a copy of the document to the client.
3. Print a hard copy of the document.
Please Note: Documents that are Signed will be given a status of Signed, while documents not signed will receive a status of Pending when viewed in Documents History.