This guide will demonstrate how to set up the required fields when adding new clients, or online if clients are completing a Registration form for an event or completing Self-Service Registration. You also have the option to add up to six additional custom fields.
Contact Preferences Administration
1. Client Options- Check the boxes of those options you wish to force entry on when your manually creating new clients.
2. Online Registration Options - Fields that will appear on the online registration form.
3. Self-Service Options - Fields that will be required on the Complete Registration Email after a new user registers on Self-Service.
**Trainer Note: It is a good idea to require an email address and cell phone number as required fields. Requiring an email address will allow you to email invoices, receipts, and email marketing. Requiring a cell phone number will allow the client to opt into SMS texting for session reminders. If the client wants text reminders, the cell phone provider must be provided.
Type in the text label of your custom fields.
Custom 1-3 will be the left-hand column and 4-6 will be a right-hand column of the client page.
**Trainer Tip: Adding gender as a required field is a great option if you are hoping for Marketing opportunities while using EZFacility.
Setting Gender Preferences
1. Set whether the Gender is a required field.
2. Set the Default Gender to apply to new clients.
Click Update Preferences to save your changes.