This guide will show you how to set up your membership agreement.
** This function is specifically for Advanced Membership contracts.
Click on Membership Agreement.
1. Select which fields you want to include or not include in the contract section of the Membership Agreement.
*You can also change the label of any field that appears in the agreement.
2. Enter in the Contract text for your members to agree to when purchasing a membership contract.
3. Choose who is required to sign the agreement for the Contract section:
- Contract Owner: The client you are initially selling the membership contract to.
- Other Contract Users: Anyone that the contract has been shared with.
- Invoice Holder: The client responsible for paying the membership (typically the Contract Owner, though the invoice can be assigned to someone else after the contract is sold).
1. Enter in the Auto-Pay text for your members to agree to when purchasing a membership contract. Auto-Pay is used for automated billing of a client's credit card or EFT/Direct Debit account for each payment due date created by the membership contract.
2. Choose whom is required to sign the agreement for the Auto-Pay section.
Terms & Conditions
1. Enter in the Terms & Conditions text for your members to agree to when purchasing a membership contract.
2. Choose whom is required to sign the agreement for the Terms & Conditions section.
Save and/or Preview Agreement
1. The agreement can be printed at any time to be signed, or you can integrate an electronic signature pad to sign the contract and store the signed copy. You can also choose to have a warning display when a required contract signature is missing from your contract (used with the electronic signature pad).
2. Save or Save and Preview your membership contract.
To preview the agreement, select Save and Preview. You can also export your agreement into many different formats, including PDF and Word. Your previewed document can also be printed for a physical signature.