This lesson will show you how to sync your calendar to your Google/Android calendar
** Please make sure you read How to Sync to External Calendar before you continue with the steps below.
1. Log into your Google Account
2. Click on Calendar
* You can also click the link https://www.google.com/calendar or enter into the address bar of your web browser. If you are not logged in it will prompt you to log into your Google account.
1. Right-Click and select paste.
Note: you can hit Ctrl+V to paste the link.
2. Click on Add Calendar
1. Click on the Settings icon located in the upper right hand corner.
2. Click on Sync with mobile device
Sync your Android Device
Click on Sync your Android device
Note: When you first set up a Calendar for a Google Account, all the calendars that are displayed when you view that account's Calendar on a desktop computer are also displayed on your phone.