This guide will demonstrate how to schedule a rental reservation for a single or multiple venues.
Single Venue Rental
If you wish to rent a single venue, click on the gray cell for the start time of the reservation against the venue you wish to book
Multiple Venue Rental
If you wish to rent multiple venues, click the multi-schedule icons (1) and then click on the gray cell (2) for the start time of the reservation against any of the selected venues you wish to book
1. Choose Rental as your Reservation Type
2. Set the desired title for your reservation (once the reservation has been scheduled it will include the client's name in the title)
3. Set your desired Start and End times
4. (optional) Check the box next to Show On EZLeagues if you want this rental to be displayed on the EZLeagues public website. Note: This feature is only available if you have purchased the EZLeagues module.
5. Click on the Recurring header to set the reservation to happen on multiple dates OR click on the Client search header to schedule the single date/time for the reservation
1. Set your recurring reservation parameters:
- Pattern: Options for Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
- Select the date/time duration of a single reservation
- Depending on the pattern (weekly being the most commonly used) select any other days of the week the reservation occurs at this date and time
- Set the range of recurrence for the reservation: Number of total days or an end date to stop the reservation
2. Click on Add New occurrences
** You can repeat the process here as many times as necessary by changing the parameters as necessary to build the desired schedule
Requested Reservation Dates
Once you have added all your desired reservation dates, click on the Search for Client header
Billing the Rental
1. Choose a Pre-defined rental rate OR enter custom rate information into the fields
2. Click on Add to Cart to bill the customer OR click on No Charge to create the reservation without billing (you can bill later if desired)
Invoice the Rental
1. Invoice Now by clicking on Single Invoice, this will Add the item(s) to a single invoice.
2. Invoice Later: This option allows you to leave any billing items created in your shopping cart so that you my sell other items: Other membership contracts, training packages, etc. and then bill a single client for all items.
1. Take a payment
2. Print or email a copy of the invoice
3. Click done to complete the rental process
Your reservation now appears on the schedule in the green rental reservation color with your specified title and the client's name