This guide will demonstrate how to set up Rental Types.
Select Rental Types
Add all rental types offered, select a revenue category and color.
***Trainer Tip - Revenue Categories are linked to the Rental Types. Set up the Rental Types to match the reporting needs. For example, if there is a parent category of Rentals, that may not be the correct setup if you would like a more specific breakdown on the report.
1. Use the following options to create a new Rental Type:
- Rental Type sets the name that will appear for this Rental Type
- Revenue Categories sets the default Revenue Category for rentals of this type
- Color: Choose a custom color for the rental type.
2. Press Add to save your Rental type
3. To edit an existing Rental Type, use the Pencil icon to the right and use the Disk icon to save your changes. Use the Up and Down Green Arrows to change the order as it appears in the list. Use the Red X to delete Rental Type.