This guide will show you how to set up Membership Types.
Click on Administration.
**Trainer Tip: Use the left navigation sidebar for quick access to Membership settings.
Creating Membership Types
1. Enter the name of the Membership Type.
2. Click Choose to associate a Revenue Category with this specific Membership Type.
3. Click Add Membership Type.
** Trainer Tip: If not planning to generate taxes, it is highly recommended that revenue categories still be utilized. Please see How to Set Up Revenue Categories.
Editing a Membership Type
View, edit, and delete Membership Types via the control panel:
- Green Arrows: change the order Membership Types are displayed
- Pencil Icon: edit details
- Red "X": delete Membership Type
**Trainer Tip: If importing clients with memberships into EZFacility the corresponding Membership Types must be set up prior to the import.