This guide will demonstrate how to create Reservation Types to indicate the different types of programs their facility will book and sell to clients.
1. Select to add a New Reservation Type
2. Use the following options to create a new Reservation Type:
- Reservation Type sets the name that will appear for this Reservation Type
- Class Size sets the default for how many participants can sign up for a reservation of this type (does not apply to rentals)
- Revenue Category sets the default Revenue Category for packages or rentals of this type
- Can Schedule sets whether this will appear in the Reservation Type drop-down menu when creating a reservation
- Can Sell sets whether packages will be sold for this Reservation Type
- Color: Choose a custom color for the reservation type.
- Res. Category: Reservation Categories allow you to group related Reservation Types to be displayed and organized together for MemberMe.
- Default Allow Free Bookings: Setting a Reservation Type to "Default Allow Free Bookings" will allow a session, by default, to offer the ability to register a client without needing to have a package. With this option turned off you will have to toggle "Allow Free Bookings" at the session level.
3. Press Add to save your Reservation type
4. To edit an existing session type, use the Pencil icon to the right and use the Update ReservationType to save your changes. Use the Up and Down Green Arrows to change the order as it appears on the list. Use the Red X to delete session type. * Update Reservation Type will be available when in edit mode.
-For facilities that use Self Service, click the Green Wrench icon to set the online booking options for non-rental sessions