This guide will show you how to set up and edit reservation types.
**Trainer Tip: Use the left navigation sidebar for quick access to the Packages settings.
Locate the Packages section and select Reservation Types.
Select +Add Reservation Type.
Creating a Reservation Type
- Reservation Type: This is the name of the session you are creating. It can also be used to create a package that you are only going to sell, or attach to a member profile.
- Can Schedule: Check this box for any session or class that you want to appear on the schedule.
- Can Sell: Check this box if you are going to use this Reservation Type to create a package.
- Revenue Category: sets the default Revenue Category for packages or rentals of this type
- Class Size: This option is used to set a limit on the number of registrants in a session.
- Color: This option allows for the assigning of a specific color to a Reservation Type so that you can distinguish it from other sessions on the schedule.
- Reservation Category: For those using the MemberMe + app, this setting allows classes of this type to be seen on the app schedule tile.
- Reservation Sub-category: This is used for the MemberMe+ app.
- Session Length: Use this option to pre-set the session duration.
- Default Allow Free Booking: This option is used to allow registration into a class, without purchasing a package.
- Once the information for the Reservation Type has been filled or selected, you will select Add Reservation Type.
Editing a Reservation Type
View, edit, and delete Reservation Type via the control panel:
- Green Arrows: change the order Reservation Types are displayed.
- Pencil Icon: edit details.
- Wrench Icon: editing of Self-service settings.
- Garbage Can: Delete the Reservation Type