This lesson will show you how to create a free single session package plan.
Click on Administration:
Click on Packages:
Click on Plans:
Click Add New Package Plan:
Click Individual as your Package Type:
In Step 1 of the creation of the single session package plan, you will be adding the important Details to create it.
- In the Reservation Type drop-down menu, you will select the desired reservation type. (View Creating a Reservation Type if you have not already)
- Add a Description of the package.
- In the Sessions option select Single.
Click on Next to create the Billing for the package.
Creating the Billing
In Step 2 of the creation of the package plan, you will be adding the Billing for it.
- In the Category option select Free.
- Sell Online option is used to determine if a package is going to be sold only via Self-Service.
- Additional Description and Internal Remarks allow for the adding of additional information of that package.
- Click on Next to view the Summary of the package.
Summary of the Package
In Step 3 of the creation of the package plan, you will be reviewing the Summary of the package plan that will be added to your list of available package plans to use.
If the information that appears in the Summary section appears correct you will then click on Add Package Plan to have the plan created.
The free single session package has been created and will appear in your list of available package plans.