This lesson will show you how to create Recurring packages.
Creating a Package Plan (Recurring)
Select Create Package Plan
Select Recurring as your Package Type
In Step 1 of the creation of the single session package plan, you will be adding the important Details to create it.
- In the Reservation Type drop-down menu, you will select the desired reservation type.
- Add a Description of the package.
- In the Sessions option, you can select Single, Multiple or Unlimited. In this scenario, we will select Single.
4. Click on Next to create the Recurrence for the package.
5.Booking Out of Range is used to Allow or Disallow available sessions after the packages expiration date.
Creating the Recurrence for the Package Plan
In Step 2 of the creation of the package plan, you will be creating the Recurrence for it.
- In the Recurrence Pattern ,you have the option to select Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly as the package recurrence.
- In the Every Month(s)field, you will put in a value of how long you want the length of the package to be.
- End After Occurrences field will create a set number of packages based on the value entered here.
- Auto-Renew for the package plan can be set to Yes or No.
- This package renews as option allows for the package to be renewed as a copy of itself or into an already created package plan.
Creating the Billing for the Package Plan
In Step 3 of the creation of the package plan, you will be adding the Billing for it.
- The Category option allows you to categorize a package as Paid or Free.
- In the Fee field, you will put in a monetary value for the package and you will have an option to billed itPer Session or Per Package.
- For the Default Invoice Option, you will have the option to selectNo Default, Single Invoice, Multiple Invoices or Leave items in cart for when the package is sold.
- You can choose to have this option default to "Yes" or "No" for Auto-Pay on the billing for the package.
- Sell Online option is used to determine if a package is going to be sold only via Self-Service.
- Discount fields allows for a discount to be applied when the package is sold.
- Revenue Category can be selected to allow for the assigning of a specific revenue stream.
- Additional Description and Internal Remarks allow for the adding of additional information of that package.
- Click on Next to view the Summary of the package.
Summary of the Package Plan
In Step 4 of the creation of the package plan, you will be reviewing the Summary of the package plan that will be added to your list of available package plans to use.
If the information that appears in the Summary section appears correct you will then click on Add Package Plan to have the plan created.
The recurring session package has been created and will appear in your list of available package plans.