Build your gym from the inside with member loyalty.
What is the difference between member loyalty and member retention?
- Why is member loyalty important?
- How do you create a successful member loyalty strategy?
- Only 15% of your members are self-sufficient enough to reach their goals. Do you have a plan of action for the other 85% of members?
Do you have the answers? If not, don’t worry. Our partner Trainingym can tell you how working with the EZFacility + Trainingym integration you can ensure that your members stay and stay longer.
Trainingym is revolutionizing how health and fitness clubs engage, train and retain members with digital software and app solutions built to drive member loyalty and increase staff productivity.
Interested in learning more about Trainingym? Reach out to us today: