This lesson will discuss how to display selected Online Registrations within a facility's Self-Service portal.
Enable the Desired Group(s) for Online Registrations
Select Groups from the top navigation bar.
Select the specific group that is to be published to Self-Service.
Enable a Group to begin taking registrations online by selecting Online Registration from the left side pane and activating it.
Publish an Online Registration to Self-Service
- From within the Group select Publish to Self Service.
- Publish Name: Enter the name that should be displayed within the Self-Service portal.
Session Start and End Date: Enter the first and last day in which the registration takes place.
- Please Note: This is not the first and last day in which the registration should be active-- but the the first and last day of the actual event.
- Show in Self-Service: Checking this box will make the registration available within your facility's Self-Service portal.
- Select Update Group for any changes to save and become live.
Viewing a Published Registration within Self-Service
- Navigate to your facility's Self-Service portal
- Select Registrations on the left side pane
- Expand the published registration to learn more