This article will discuss how to create and edit a user within the MemberMe+ Management Console.
Adding a New User
1. Navigate to the Manage Users tab on the MemberMe+ Management Console toolbar.
2. Enter the new user details.
3. Is User an Admin - this option will allow the user to create and edit other users, as well as send push-notifications.
4. Permissions by Location - this option will allow the defining of permissions by location. In the drop-down select the locations that this user should be associated with.
5. Save Changes after the appropriate information has been entered.