CSIPay EMV Terminals
- Navigate to the "CSIPay EMV Terminals" section.
- Click "Manage EMV Terminals".
Note: The sidebar located to the left of the Administration page allows for quick access to the CSIPay EMV Terminals section.
- Select the corresponding box for the desired default terminal.
- The default column designates the terminal that will be selected by default when completing transactions on that computer only.
- If you have 2 computers and Terminal 11 is set as the default for computer 1, it will not automatically be added as the default for computer 2 unless specifically designated using the steps listed above.
- A default terminal can also be set when completing a transaction - See How to Take an EMV Terminal Payment