This guide will discuss how to generate a digital copy custom document for a client.
From Administration, scroll to the Documents section and click on Generate Document.
Generate Documents - Select Client
Select the Client to Generate a Document for:
1. Search for an existing Client
2. Add a New Client
3. Click Next
Generate Documents - Select Document Template
1. Search for an existing template
2. Select an existing template from the list.
Please Note: By default this will display a list of the most recently used or created templates.
3. Click Next
Generate Documents - Acceptance Type
Choose Digital Copy
Upon generating the Digital Copy, it will be displayed on the screen:
1. Acknowledge and Accept the Terms & Conditions*
2. Optionally, an additional Co-Signer's name can be entered onto the document should it be necessary (i.e. parent/guardian for minors)
3. Click Save
*Just as an actual client would sign a physical document, it is common practice for the client to check the box on the digital copy and accept the terms & conditions.
Digital Copy - Document Results
This screen will display a summary of the document, as well as provide options to:
1. Start a new document and return back to Step 1 of the Generate Documents wizard
2. Email a copy of the document to the client
3. Print a hard copy of the document