When viewing the details of an email campaign, you will be able to see your user engagement for that specific email campaign.
The details recorded are:
- Delivered: Message has been successfully delivered to the receiving server.
- Open: Recipient has opened the HTML message.
- Click: Recipient clicked on a link within the message.
- Bounce: Receiving server could not or would not accept message.
- Dropped: Recipients IP address has been added to the blacklist.
- Spam Report: Recipient marked message as spam.