If you are having an issue printing reports in Internet Explorer it is an issue with your web browsers security settings and installing the proper ActiveX control for the reports. You need to fix the problem on your end by following the steps below:
- Your IE settings are interfering with the installation.
- You can fix this by going to Reports and generating any reports.
- Press and Hold the control key and then use your mouse to click on the print icon.
- Continue to hold the control key down until a pop up appears asking you to install the print control.
- You can then let go of the control key and install the print control.
- The print control is a onetime installation per computer.