If you're using Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or older, Apple has stopped its support for these versions of OSX. Many other applications also stopped supporting this version of OSX as well.
To use Adobe AIR [which is required to run our POS 2.0] you must have these Mac system requirements:
- Mac OS
- Intel® Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X v10.6, v10.7, or v10.8
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mac OSX Version 10.6 is also referred to as Snow Leopard. Here are some links to help install or answer any questions about this update.
- Buying Snow Leopard http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573Z/A/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard
- Snow Leopard App Compatibility Questions http://snowleopard.wikidot.com/
- Snow Leopard Q&A http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1504671
Once you have updated your Operating system please let us know if you are still having issues installing the POS.