Generate reports tailored towards recognizing Membership Attrition patterns.
Click on the Reports Link
Membership Attrition Report
Click Membership Attrition Report
Note: Use the Navigation Sidebar to quickly navigate to other Reports without having to return to the main Reports page.
1. Select the last month you want to use - The latest month to be included in the report.
2. Select the number of months you want to report on - The number of months the report will run for-- beginning with the Last Month entered above.
NOTE: In order to compare reports, the report should always be run with the same number of months.
3. Count Frozen members as Active? - Select whether memberships that were frozen during the given month are to be calculated towards start, lost, and attrition.
4. Count Suspended members as Active? - Select whether memberships that were suspended during the given month are to be calculated calculated towards start, lost, and attrition.
5. Include Deleted Clients? - Select whether deleted clients for the given period should be omitted from the report generated.
6. Please select the membership type(s) - Select the Membership Type(s) that should be included within the generated report.
Click on Generate Report
*Memberships At Start: The count of contracts whose latest status change before the month start was set to Active, Frozen (if chosen), or Suspended (if chosen).
*Memberships Lost: The count of contracts with a status change during the month that was set to Canceled and the cancel reason was Voluntary Cancel, or it was set to Expired and not set-up as a renewal contract.
*Attrition: The reduction or decrease in the number of members for the given month.
*Average: The average per-month attrition is the total losses for the entire period divided by the sum of the active membership counts at the start of each included month.
*Total For Period: The total attrition for the period is the total losses as a percentage of the average membership count at the start of each month. This percentage can be compared only between periods of the same number of months.
Note: Export this report by selecting a format and clicking export.