Generate results on trends in your attrition or "churn" of memberships.
Attrition - a reduction or decrease in numbers, size, or strength: Our club has had a high rate of attrition because so many members have moved away.
Membership Attrition Report
Click Membership Attrition Report
Note: Use the Navigation Sidebar to quickly navigate to other Reports without having to return to the main Reports page.
1. Select the last month you want to use - The latest month you want included in the report.
2. Select the number of months you want to report on - This is the number of months the report will run for in the past starting with the Last Month entered above. NOTE: In order to compare reports, the report should always be run with the same number of months.
3. Count Frozen members as Active? - Whether or not you want memberships that were frozen during the given month to be part of the calculated counts towards start, lost, and attrition.
4. Count Suspended members as Active? - Whether or not you want memberships that were suspended during the given month to be part of the calculated counts towards start, lost, and attrition.
5. Include Deleted Clients? - Whether or not you want to include clients that have been deleted from your database.
Click on Generate Report
*Memberships At Start: The count of contracts whose latest status change before the month start was to Active, Frozen (if chosen), or Suspended (if chosen).
*Memberships Lost: The count of contracts with a status change during the month that was set to Canceled and the cancel reason was Voluntary Cancel, or it was set to Expired and it is not setup as a renewal contract.
*Attrition: The reduction or decrease in the number of members for the given month.
*Average: The average per-month attrition is the total losses for the entire period divided by the sum of the active membership counts at the start of each included month.
*Total For Period: The total attrition for the period is the total losses as a percentage of the average membership count at the start of each month. This percentage can be compared only between periods of the same number of months.
Note: You can export this report by selecting a format and clicking export.