This lesson will show you how to add products to your POS shopping cart and finish the sale
Select your Register
Click on the register name
** The register only needs to be selected when you first log into your account
Adding Products to the Shopping Cart
There are two methods for adding products to the Shopping Cart:
1. The Cashier can add products that are identified by a SKU by entering their corresponding SKU in the field labeled 'Search SKU' and hit enter; if you are using a Barcode Scanner to scan your products, you should place the mouse cursor in the 'SKU' field. The Barcode Scanner will insert the SKU from the product's barcode, and will automatically add the product. If you have QTY Prompt from Product Buttons disabled you can scan the barcode multiple times.
- You can enable QTY Prompt from Product Buttons that will allow you to enter the quantity each time you scan a product SKU. This feature can be enabled or disabled at anytime.
2. The Cashier can select products by selecting from the available products menu. Clicking on the product will add a Quantity of one(1) of the selected products into the Shopping Cart.
- You can enable QTY Prompt from Product Buttons that will allow you to enter the quantity each time you click on a product. This feature can be enabled or disabled at anytime.
Select your Payment Type:
- Gift Card
- External Debit/Credit
- Apply Discount
- Pay Later: Allows you to add these items to an invoice
- Money on Account: Allows you to use money on the clients account.
- Split Tender: Allows you to enter multiple payment types
Note: Pay Later & Money on Account can only be used when a client has been added to the sale.
Hint: Click the Pencil icon to add a memo.
Click ACCEPT to complete your sale