Account administrators can use EZFacility to create unique calendars for each of their Venues for the Schedule page.
Venues are typically created for fields, studios, batting cages, courts, and other pieces of equipment that can be rented by clients, blocked off for trainers, or used to schedule games via EZLeagues.
Create a Venue
1. Click on the Venues tab along the top of this section
2. Enter the Venue Name that will appear on the Schedule page
3. Select the Schedule Group from the drop-down menu
4. Press Add Venue to save your venue.
5. To edit an existing venue, use the Pencil icon to the right. You can then modify the name in the Venue field, or select a new Schedule Group from the drop-down menu. Use the Up and Down Green Arrows to change the order as it appears in the schedule. Finally, click the Disk icon to save your changes.