How to Send an Email Campaign
This lesson will show how to create and send an email campaign to all or a targeted group of clients.
Note: Using Client Categories will help when sending an email campaign to a specific segment of clients assigned to a client category
Click on Administration
Scroll to the Email Campaign section and click Send Email Campaign
1. From the drop-down menu, select the category of clients you wish to contact. We provide a number of default options in addition to any created Client Categories
Note: Your Client Categories appear below the default options
2. Click Next
1. New Filter - Select additional filters (if necessary) to target more specific clients from the category selected in the previous step Select Clients
2. Click Next
1. Email Template - Select from a variety of default templates or utilize a template you have previously created (optional)
2. Return Email Address - This field will be automatically filled with the email address of the user currently logged in to EZFacility. This email address will display as the "From" email address when your email is received.
Note: You may edit the email address by deleting it from the field and inputting a new one. To change this long term, edit the email in the User Administration section.
3. Email Subject - Enter in a Subject for the email
Create Your Email Content
1. Compose your message and add content
2. Template Options - Checking "Save as New Template" will highlight the "Template Name" field to name the template.
3. Click Next
Note: Hitting Next will save the email in your template library under "My Saved Templates"
Preview and Send
This is a chance to preview your email before sending it to your selected clients
1. Send Test will send a test email out to only the email address listed as the Return Email Address. It will allow you to look at the email in your email program, while not being sent to the clients selected
2. Send Blast will send the email to all selected clients. Once sent there is no stopping it from being sent, so please refer to the note below which is also located on the Email Campaign screen in EZFacility.
Note: By pushing the send button below you agree to the EZFacility email blast policy. Once sent an email blast cannot be undone. Please verify the information below before pushing the send button.