Generate a schedule for one or all resources. This report allows you to choose to report on a specific trainer/venue or you can select All Resources. You also have the ability to report on deleted trainers/venues as well as non deleted trainers/venues.
Click on Trainer/Venue Schedule
Note: Use the Navigation Sidebar to quickly navigate to other Reports without having to return to the main Reports page.
1. Select the resource whose schedule you wish to obtain - Select either all resources or choose one resource. To Include Deleted Resources check the box below "All Resources".
2. Select the Start Date.
3. Select the End date.
4. Count bookings with which attendance statuses? - Allows you to select which attendance statuses should count on the class roster list. If you uncheck an attendance status, tany client whom is registered for a class and has that attendance status will not appear on the roster list when you click on the Toggle Rosters plus sign in the report.
5. Show which reservations? - Allows you to select what sessions to show:
- All, even with no bookings will show everything scheduled against a trainer or venue.
- Only those with bookings will only show a session if it has at least one client booked into the session with a package attached to it.
- With bookings, Reserved or Program Instruction will show a session if it has at least one client booked into the session with a package attached to it or if the session is marked as Reserve for Client with no package attached to the session. This option will also list any scheduled sessions that are set to the Program Instruction Secession Type.
6. Sort bookings by? - Sort by Client Name or Time self-booked.
7. Click on Generate Report.