Generate a report on low usage check-in activity. This report allows you to enter a minimum and a maximum number of check-ins and the report will list all of the clients whose number of check-ins falls within that range within the date range that you have selected. Example: You enter any date range, enter a minimum of 1, and a maximum of 5. The report will list all of the clients whom have checked in between 1 and 5 times within the date range you selected.
Low Usage Check-In Report
Click on Low Usage Check-In Report
Note: Use the Navigation Sidebar to quickly navigate to other Reports without having to return to the main Reports page.
1. Select the Start Date.
2. Select the End Date.
3. Please select the minimum number of check-in's: Allows you to enter a specific number of minimum check-ins.
4. Please select the maximum number of check-in's: Allows you to enter a specific number of maximum check-ins.
5. Select a Client Category.
6. Select a Membership Status.
7. Click on Generate Report.