Generate a report on low facility usage, via check-in activity. By entering a minimum and maximum number of check-ins--the report will display all clients whose check-in's fall within the range selected.
Low Usage Check-In Report
Click on Low Usage Check-In Report
Note: Use the Navigation Sidebar to quickly navigate to other Reports without having to return to the main Reports page.
1. Select the Start Date.
2. Select the End Date.
3. Enter the minimum number of check-in's: Select a specific number of minimum check-ins.
4. Enter the maximum number of check-in's: Select a specific number of maximum check-ins.
5. Select a Client Category.
6. Select a Membership Status.
7. Specify which Membership Type(s) to include
8. Click on Generate Report.
Note: You can export this report by selecting a format and clicking export.