This lesson will show you how to register a client into a sub group (class,session,etc.)
Find the group listed among active groups and click on the Group Name
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the sub group you wish to register your client into
1. Click on the Register Member tab
2. Type in the first or last name of the client you wish to register and click Find
3. Click on the New Client button to create a new contact to register
1.Register AS: Allows you to choose from your online registration fees. (See How to Set up Online Registration) | Pre-Defined: Set the registration fee if it does not auto-populate from the fee entered on the group details page.
- See How to Setup Program Fee to select from the pre-defined drop-down
*You can enter a fee manually
2. Click Add to Cart to proceed to the Invoice options.
3. Click on No Charge if you do not wish to bill the registrant.
*This will complete the registration.
Note: You can click on More options to apply discounts, change revenue date, etc.
1. Single Invoice: Add the registration item to an invoice by itself
2. Leave Items in Cart: Allows you to leave the registration item in the cart so that you can bill additional items for other registrations and once you've finished you can go to the shopping cart and invoice all billed items together.
i.e. - John Doe registers for a summer camp and you leave his items in the cart. Jane Doe registers for the same summer camp and you leave her items in the cart. You can now invoice both clients' registration fees on the same invoice for one payment.
See How to Create a Single Invoice for Multiple Items in the Shopping Cart
1. Take a payment by clicking on ADD A PAYMENT
2. Print or email a copy of the invoice by clicking on the icons in the upper right hand corner of the invoice
From left to right:
- First icon will print a copy of the receipt
- Second icon will print a copy of the invoice
- Third icon will send an email with an attachment of the invoice - See How to Customize Invoice Emails
3. Click Done when you're finished