This lesson will show you how to register a client into a Group (class,session,etc.)
Find the group listed among active groups and click on the Group Name
1. Click on the Register Member tab
2. Type in the first or last name of the client you wish to register and click Find
3. Click on the New Client button to create a new contact to register
Bill the Registration
1.Register AS: Allows you to choose from your online registration fees. (See How to Set up Online Registration) | Pre-Defined: Set the registration fee if it does not auto-populate from the fee entered on the group details page. (See How to Set up Program Fee to select from the pre-defined drop-down)
* The Fee will be entered automatically if you choose from your list of Pre-Defined fees. You can also enter a fee manually in the Fee text box.
2. Click Add to Cart to proceed to the Invoice options.
3. Click on No Charge if you do not wish to bill the registrant.
*This will complete the registration.
Invoicing the Registration
1. Single Invoice: Add the registration item to an invoice by itself
2. Leave Items in Cart: Allows you to leave the registration item in the cart so that you can bill additional items for other registrations and once you've finished go to the shopping cart and invoice all billed items together.
i.e. - John Doe registers for a summer camp and you leave his items in the cart. Jane Doe registers for the same summer camp and you leave her items in the cart. You can now invoice both clients registration fees on the same invoice for one payment.
See How to Create a Single Invoice for Multiple Items in the Shopping Cart
1. Take a payment by clicking on ADD A PAYMENT
2. Print or email a copy of the invoice by clicking on the icons in the upper right hand corner of the invoice
3. Click Done when you're finished