This lesson will show you how to book a client into an available session for a single client
Click on the Available class you wish to book clients into.
1. Use the search box to find existing clients. Click on the client's name or click Find.
2. Create a New Client
3. Check the Enable Speed Register to automatically select the package when booking the client
**This option only works if the client has a single package, otherwise you must select the desired package to book from
1. Use the Book Into options for each package to select and book the client into the session(s):
- This Package: Books the client into the single session you clicked on from the schedule page
- All Sessions (x): This books the client into all linked reservations; availability of sessions permitting. (Linked reservations refers to a recurring reservation scheduled on a pattern, like a weekly class)
- Custom: Allows you to specifically pick which of the linked reservations you wish to schedule the client into
2. Click New Package. If the client does not have a package or they do not have the appropriate type of package, sell them one before booking. Once you have sold the package you will return to "Select a Package". Complete your booking by following step 1 above.
Note: You will be able to see the information-DOB, Phone Numbers, Age, Medical, if he signed the Waiver, Balance, and if he has a Membership-- of the Client you have choosen.
When the client is booked into the session you will see them listed in the roster format and have access to additional information for the client:
1. Mark attendance
2. Filter by First or Last Name
3. View additional info
4. View package details
5. View the package invoice, balance or make a payment
6. Remove a client from the class
7. View Next Booked session
8. Email All Clients or Email Checked Clients
The available session now shows as the partial session color indicator.