This lesson will show you how to book a single client using the Reserved for Client method
Scheduling a session as "Reserved" for a client - Create the Reservation
1. Choose a Reservation
2. Set the Start and End times for the reservation
3. Click on the Select the Recurring Pattern header to set the reservation to apply to future dates as well
4. Click on Save And Add Client(s) to register the client
1. Set your recurring reservation parameters:
- Pattern: Options for Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Yearly
- Select the date/time duration of a single reservation
- Depending on the pattern (weekly being the most commonly used) select any other days of the week the reservation occurs at this date and time
- Set the range of recurrence for the reservation: Number of total days or and end date to stop the reservation
2. Click on Add New occurrences
** You can repeat the process here as many times as necessary, changing the parameters as necessary to build the desired schedule
Requested Reservation Dates
Once you have added all your desired reservation dates click on Save And Add Client(s)
1. Use the search box to find existing clients. Click on the client's name or click Find.
2. Create a New Client
3. Check the Enable Speed Register to automatically select the package when booking the client
**This option only works if the client has a single package, otherwise you must select the desired package to book from
Choose your "Book Into" option. This Session, All Sessions (), Custom.
- This Session will book the client into this session only
- All Sessions () will book the client into all "Linked Reservations"
- Custom will allow you to choose which "Linked Reservations" you want to reserve the client into