This lesson will show you how to create session availability to later schedule client(s) into training session(s)
Add New Reservation
1. Reservation Type: Choose Session as your reservation type
2. Set your reservation parameters:
- Reservation Type: Choose the session type of the reservation you wish to create
- Class Size: Maximum number of people allowed in this available session (if split, this will be the total number per increment)
- Title: Reservation title seen on schedule page
- Self-Booking: Choose self-service booking option on whether to allow clients to book themselves into this specific reservation
- Start Time: Availability start time
- End Time: End time of the last available session you wish to create
- Split: Increment the total reserved time (difference between start and end times) by 15, 30, 45, 60, etc. minute intervals
3. Click on the Select the recurring pattern header to add additional dates to your reservation
4. Click on Save and Finish to go back to the schedule page immediately or Save and Add Clients to start booking clients into the availability
Set Recurring or Modify Reservation
Use the Actions menu bar and click on Add More to set your reservations recurring into the future
Recurring Reservation Details
1. Choose your pattern: Single, daily entry, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, yearly.
2. Choose any additional days of the week that this pattern will be true.
3. Set the range to create the recurring pattern: Based on number of days (sessions) or a date range.
4. Click on Add New Occurrence(s)
Click on Save and Finish to go back to the schedule page immediately or Save and Add Clients to start booking clients into the availability