This lesson will show you how to add P.O.S. products to an invoice and bill later using cash, credit, or money on a client's account.
Note: You will need to search for the client to add POS products to an invoice
Click on Customer Search by Name or By Member ID
Enter Client Name
1. Enter Client's Name
2 Click on client's name from drop-down list
Adding Products to the Shopping Cart
There are two methods for adding products to the Shopping Cart:
1. The Cashier can select products by selecting from the available products menu. Clicking on the product will add a Quantity of one(1) to the selected products into the Shopping Cart.
- You can enable QTY Prompt from Product Buttons that will allow you to enter the quantity each time you click on a product.This feature can be enabled or disabled at anytime.
2. The Cashier can add products that are identified by a SKU by entering their corresponding SKU in the field labeled 'Search SKU' and hit enter. If you are using a Barcode Scanner to scan your products, you should place the mouse cursor in the 'SKU' field. The Barcode Scanner will insert the SKU from the product's barcode, and will automatically add the product. If you have QTY Prompt from Product Buttons disabled you can scan the barcode multiple times.
- You can enable QTY Prompt from Product Buttons that will allow you to enter the quantity each time you scan a product SKU.This feature can be enabled or disabled at anytime.
- See How to Set up Product Categories/Inventory
Select your Payment Type as Pay Later
Click New Sale to continue selling products
Note: You can click on Re-Print Receipt to print another copy of the receipt
Note: You can create a payment schedule for large balances by clicking on change to the right of Payments Due