This lesson will show you how to set up your POS preferences
- Yes: will automatically print out a receipt when you complete a sale
- No: will require you print out the receipt manually
Select Printer: Allows you to choose a default printer.
Printer Type: Allows you to specify the brand of printer being used.
- Choose the "Other" option if you do not see your printer type listed.
Allow sounds to play in Checkin window?:
- Yes: When a client checks-in through the POS Check-In window a sound will play for either valid or invalid check-in.
- No: No sounds will play when a client checks-in with the POS Check-In window.
QTY Prompt from Product Buttons:
- Yes will prompt you to enter the quantity of the product being sold each time you click on the product
- No will add a quantity of one(1) each time you click the product
Page Setup Properties: Allows you to setup your printer's page setup properties.
Order Products By:
- Default: Products will be listed in the order they were entered into the system.
- Product Name: Products will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Price: Products will be listed in price order (low value to high value).
Cash Drawer Control:
- Printer + No Sale: Cash drawer will open automatically when a receipt prints. As well there is a No Sale button (bottom left of screen) that will allow you to open the cash drawer when desired. (recommended)
- Disabled: The cash drawer will only open when a receipt prints.
Click OK to save your changes