This lesson will show you how to cancel a membership contract.
Select a Client
1. Search for your client
2. Click on the first or last name of the client
Click on the Cancel Contract button
Set Cancel Options
1. Set cancellation date
2. Enter any remarks about the cancel
3. Choose cancel reason
- Voluntary Cancel: Client is willingly canceling their contract
- Administrative Error: Used when the contract was entered in error and the client is not truly canceling their membership. This method is used to remove the cancel from your membership reporting.
- Other Modification: Used for a cancel that does not fit in one of the above mentioned options
Cancel the Contract
Click on the Cancel button
** Please note that once a contract has been canceled the process cannot be reversed. You will need to sell a new membership contract if you wish for the client to become an active member once again.
Click Go Back when finished.
When you mouse over Cancelled you will see any remarks you included when cancelling the membership.