Click on the Locker Room name
Rent a Locker
1. Use the search functions and click Find Lockers to rent a specific locker
2. Click on the Rent link
Search for a Client
1. Type in the first or last name of the client you wish to rent a locker to and click Find
2. Create a New Contact if the search does not find the client
3. Once you fine your client, click on the Select link
Locker Contract Details
1. Choose the Contract Term from the drop-down. Day, Week and Year are default options and any others listed were (can be) created in Admin -> Locker Terms
2. Click on Continue
1. Use a Pre-Defined fee or manually enter your desired fee (See How to Set up Program Fee)
2. Click Add to Cart to charge the customer or click on No Charge to rent the locker at no cost
Invoice Now: (Recommended) Places the billing item for the locker rental on a "Single Invoice"
Invoice Later: This option allows you to leave any billing items created in your shopping cart so that you may sell other items: Other membership contracts, training packages, etc. and then bill a single client for all items.