This lesson will allow you to set up what fields you would like required when your staff creates new clients or for when clients fill out an online registration form. You also have the option to add up to 6 additional custom fields to store desired information.
Contact Preferences Administration
1. Client Options- Check the boxes of those options you wish to force entry on when creating new clients
2. Online Registration Options - Fields that will appear on the online registration form.
1. Type in the text label of your custom fields
* Custom 1-3 will be the left hand column and 4-6 will be a right hand column
Setting Gender Preferences
1. Set whether the Gender is a required field
2. Set the default gender to apply to new clients
Click Update Preferences to save your changes
Adding a New Client
1. You will see your newly added custom fields listed below the Parents Name and T-Shirt fields (depending on how many you have added)
2. Those existing fields you checked will now have a red asterisks (*) denoting their required status
Online Registration Form
You will see the custom fields added to your OLR form and the red asterisk denoting the required field