Once your account has been approved by Clover, and you have received your terminals, you can complete the following steps to integrate with your EZFacility account.
- Login to EZUI and go to “Location Settings” > “Clover Authentication” page. The page is only visible if:
- Location has “Clover EMV” set up (Completed by EZFacility)
- User has “Account Administration” permission
- Click on “Connect” button.
- You will get redirected to Clover dashboard and you’ll need to log in to your clover account (using credential provided by clover)
- After successful login to the portal, you will need to select the merchant (if you have only one merchant, this step will be skipped)
- The OAuth process will take place on behind the scenes
- Clover portal will redirect you back to “Clover Authentication” page in EZUI.
- If the OAuth process was successful, you will see a message as this: “OAuth token has been successfully obtained.”
- Now you have “Merchant ID” and “API Token” all populated as the result of OAuth process.
- You will need to set up your EMV terminals and then you can start processing terminal transactions.
The final steps to set up through Clover
- There is a terminal set up page in Clover portal and has its own instructions.
- You will need to install Cloud Pay Display app on the terminal.